Skip to main content

Featured

Dead Cat

I saw a dead cat, motionless! in the middle of the road. Nobody stopped to look at it. Some ran over it, like it meant nothing. I took some time out, and pulled the corpse aside. I saw its paw move a bit; the burden of pain. I think I saw a cat take it's last breath. 9 lives flashing before the green, bulgy eyes. I took some time, and sat next to it. Is this how death looks like for the loners? In the last moments, waiting for a stranger's kindness. If it is, let death be kinder than life was!

To be that Happy,again

I saw a boy on a motorbike with his father. He had no helmet on. He had a pack of biscuit though. 
He was eating biscuits on a motorbike, without a helmet. 
He turned back and saw me, on my motorbike, riding behind him. 
He smiled a shy smile, at me. I smiled back. 
When was the last time I smiled with genuine happiness, I don't quite remember.
Then he turned back again, smiled again at me. 
Oh to be that young and naïve.
To think that eating biscuits on the backseat of your father's motorbike is the most important thing in your life. 
To be that happy again.

Comments

Popular Posts